You may need Administrator password to complete this
This might be useful when Chrome opens once after you have restarted, but you after close the program and re-enter, it does not open again!
You may have tried the following:
Uninstall Chrome, rebooted your computer and reinstall Chrome
Open Chrome, then closed all processes in Task Manager when the window doesn't open
If so, you may want to try compatibility mode as a fix.
To do this, follow these instructions.
- Right Click on the Chrome Icon on the desktop and click on Properties.
- Click on the Shortcut Tab.
- Then click on Open File Location Button.
- Right Click on Chrome that is shown in the new window.
- Click on Compatibility Tab.
- Click on Change settings for all users. A new windows opens.
- Change the settings to look like the below image.
- Click on OK.
- Then click on OK again.
- Click on OK on the original Google Chrome Properties window.
- You may get theis warning.
- Click on Continue.
- Try opening Chrome Again.