When your PC is connected to the internet and your organisation are using AzureAD to authenticated access to devices, if you want to change your password on a Windows 10 PC, follow the steps below.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del
- Choose Change a password
- A web browser will launch and open a page like this.
- Check the User ID is correct
- Enter your old\current password
- Enter a new password and ensure that it adheres to your company password complexity levels (these are normally at least 8 characters long, one Upper Case Letter, One number and One Special Character) Many companies will remember at least 20 of your previous passwords)
- Click on Submit
- You will be immediately redirected and ask to enter your new password
- You may have to reenter your new password in some other applications like Outlook, OneDrive and potentially on any mobile device also.