Outlook - Run in Safe Mode
Modified on: Fri, 18 Sep, 2020 at 4:59 PM
- Reboot your PC so all Outlook Process are closed.
- Press the keyboard shortcut Win+R to open the Run dialog box. Or, type run in the Windows Search box and press Enter.
- In the Run dialog box, enter outlook.exe /safe and select OK.
- In the Choose Profile window, choose the default Outlook option and select OK to open that profile.
- Outlook starts in safe mode.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.