Update your Windows Display Driver
Modified on: Mon, 14 Sep, 2020 at 2:20 PM
- Right Click on the Windows Icon (bottom Left)
- Select Device Manager
- A window opens, look for Display Adaptors
- Right click on the Display Adaptor, in this case it is Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620, but yours may be different.
- Click on Update Driver
- Then choose Search automatically for updated driver software
- You may see this if you do, then there is no newer version
- If you get something else, please follow the guide to install, a reboot is required.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.