Crashing Explorer / Missing Taskbar
Modified on: Mon, 14 Sep, 2020 at 11:20 AM
- Press CTRL+ALT+DEL on your Keyboard
- Select Task Manager from the list
- On the Task Manager pop-out window, select the Details Tab
- Find and click on Explorer.exe from the list
- Select End Task
- At the top-left of the Task Manager, select File
- Select Run New Task
- Type explorer.exe in the pop-out
- Click OK
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.