When this message appears when copying files from network shares
- Click Start / Control Panel / Internet Options
- Click Security tab.
- Click Local Intranet
- Click Sites button.
- Click Advanced button.
- Enter the IP Address of the other machine or server (wildcards are allowed) and click Add
- Click Close, then OK, then OK again.
- Disconnect, and reconnect the network drive
- If you are using a DNS name to map the network drive, adding the IP address of the server to the zone will not work. You will need to add the DNS name, and vica-versa.
- When adding an IP address, you can use wildcards like so: 192.168.1.*
- Whan adding a DNS name, you can use wildcards like so: *.example.com