- Tap Settings.
- Tap Mail,
- Tap Accounts
- Tap Add Account (found at the bottom of email accounts
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your Email address and Description, Tap Next. The phone will then verify your settings and ask for the Password.
- Enter your Password and Tap Next.
- Autodiscover will try to find the settings you need to configure for your account. When successful you will see the Blue Ticks appear.
- Choose the options that you want synchronized to the iPhone.
- If autodiscover cannot find your settings, enter the following information:
Field What to enter Server outlook.office365.com Domain Leave this field blank Username Enter your full email address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tap Next.
- Tap Save.
Return to your home screen and open the Mail app — you should see some email messages, in your new inbox!
To make sure you can send messages, compose an email and send it to yourself.